We're seeking highly driven, production-oriented developers who possess strong technical skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
• Develop and support multi-threaded applications with a strong emphasis on high performance.
• Optimize our trading strategy implementation and performance analysis platform using network and systems programming.
• Create tools to process, store and analyze quote, order and financial data.
• Work closely with our quantitative research analysts, engineers and other groups to provide software solutions.
• Professional-level C++ programming experience in a Linux environment.
• A Computer Science or Mathematics degree.
• Outstanding problem solving skills.
• Knowledge of shell scripts and other languages including Perl, Bash or CSH is a plus.
• Experience with relational databases including Sybase, SQL Server and Oracle is a plus.
• Experience with GUI design is a plus.