We are seeking highly driven, production-oriented developers who possess strong technical skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
This is an opportunity to work in a real-time environment where you can make immediate contributions. You will be part of a small team building real-time data feed handlers for the largest financial exchanges such as the NYSE, LSE, TSE, CME, BATS, ICE and NASDAQ.
• Develop and implement infrastructure to support market data and trading.
• Develop and maintain market data feeds.
• Build and design large scale applications, with a focus on reducing latency and improving the performance of the system.
• High proficiency in C++ development in a Linux environment.
• A Computer Science degree.
• Outstanding problem solving skills.
• Familiarity with multi-threading and networking protocols (TCP/IP, Multicast preferred).
• Experience in a real-time environment in the Financial industry.