LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with over USD 55 billion in assets under management and more than 500 institutional clients in 37 countries. An international team of over 400 professionals is responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, London, Paris, Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
• Maintain and extend IT backbone of our quantitative platform (databases, software);
• Be part of and manage business processes such as performance analyses, portfolio construction;
• Develop models (using tools from machine learning) for predicting risk and return of asset classes;
• Do research to improve strategies aimed at outperforming the market through selection and timing;
• Active collaboration and communication with all departments of our firm.
• University degree (master’s degree or higher) in a quantitative discipline, preferably in the natural sciences, engineering or computer science;
• > 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably in the finance industry;
• Excellent programming skills (C, C# and Python/Matlab) and knowledge of database design;
• International mind-set, up to speed with recent trends in advanced data analytics;
• Fluent English speaker
• Analytic approach, creativity, and focus on detail;
• Enjoy working in an international, focused and dedicated team;
• High degree of self-motivation.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact our HR Manager Ms Sandra Wichert.
LGT Capital Partners Ltd.
Phone: +41 55 415 96 17