- Develop new software and enhance existing systems in C++ on a linux platform.
- Create tools to process, store and analyze quote, order and financial data.
- Work closely with our quantitative research analysts, engineers and other groups to provide software solutions.
Requirements of the Candidate include:
- Undergraduate or graduate level degree in Computer Science or Mathematics.
- C++ programming experience in a Linux environment.
- Excellent academic record.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of shell scripts and other languages including Perl, Bash or CSH is a plus.
- Knowledge of relational databases including Sybase, SQL Server and Oracle is a plus.