AI Firm are hiring a machine learning researcher .
Your role will involve developing and customizing machine learning algorithms, coming up with creative features, training them, and deploying them to games and simulations where they can interact with real users.
• Academic and/ or industry experience in reinforcement learning
• Ability to understand cutting-edge research papers
• Writing and testing high quality code
• Numerical programming (Python/ NumPy, Matlab, R)
You have demonstrable experience in theoretical and practical machine learning problems, specifically applying reinforcement learning techniques. You can get algorithms to work, knowing that sometimes that more data, novel features, and careful code trumps raw algorithms.
Desirable experience or interest:
• PhD in relevant area a big plus
• Data processing frameworks (Hadoop, Spark)
• Inverse reinforcement learning
• Deep learning techniques and libraries (Theano, TensorFlow, Torch)
• Bayesian techniques (Gaussian processes, PILCO)
Please contact Sara Hunter at email@example.com with a PDF resume.
Please mention QuantFinanceJobs.com when applying!