We're seeking exceptionally motivated students with a strong interest in the financial markets to contribute to our empirical research process. The range of research ideas to investigate is open-ended and will depend on a candidate's background and strengths.
Opportunities, including full-time summer internships and part-time work throughout the school year, are available for qualified students at each of the undergraduate, masters and PhD levels.
• Read and analyze academic research or other source material pertaining to anomalies in the global financial markets.
• Build data sets and conduct statistical analysis on the data.
• Substantial progress toward a degree (graduate level preferred) in a quantitative discipline (e.g. statistics, econometrics, mathematics, engineering, physics or computer science) or finance (with extensive coursework in quantitative disciplines).
• Programming experience, ideally including R, C++ and/or Python.
• Experience with regression analysis.
• Strong interest in learning how to build, organize and analyze large data sets.
• Strong organizational and communication skills.
Please mention QuantFinanceJobs.com when applying!