We are seeking highly motivated students who possess strong technical skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
Opportunities are available for qualified students at each of the undergraduate, masters and PhD levels
- Develop new software and enhance existing systems.
- Create tools to process, store and analyze quote, trade and financial data.
- Work closely with our traders, quantitative research analysts, implementation programmers and other groups to provide software solutions.
Requirements of the Candidate include:
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science or Mathematics.
- Excellent academic record.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of C++ or Java preferred.
- Knowledge of shell scripts and other languages including Perl, Bash or CSH is a plus.
- Knowledge of relational databases including Sybase, SQL Server and Oracle is a plus.
Please mention QuantFinanceJobs.com when applying!